Financially stable Miss Wuraola 28 in Lagos need a Nice Guy for Friendship

sugar-mummy-wuraola

Sugar Mummy in Lagos – Hi, I am miss Wuraola, currently 28 years of age. I am a successful fashion designer, events manager and a model based in Lagos Nigeria. I am looking for a nice guy for real relationship that can even lead to marriage. A nice of any age can apply. Like I said, I am financially stable, living in my own house. I can take care of anyone I love and cherish. If you interested apply below.

How to get Sugar mummy in Nigeria

She is very rich and can take care of anyone she loves.

If you think you are qualified, indicate your interested by following the instructions below;

(1) Click the share button and share it on either Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+

(2) Indicate your interest in the comments section. Write more about yourself

Luckily she may contact you.  This is direct sugar mummy hookup and there is no agent agent at all.



from NaijaNewsPlus http://ift.tt/2gXnOTk
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post