“She Opened It Widely and I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot” (Pics I8+)

man-woman2b-768x439

Today, I was feeling a little bit fatigued and checking out on the forms of morning excercise to do when my phone vibrated. Glancing at it, I read the frantic text Amaka sent me ‘come quick and fill my honey pot’. I felt an admixture of joy and anxiety because I know that am in for some excercise.
Minutes later, I was already at her place panting and pounding on her door repeatedly. She rushed and opened the door, led me inside and gave me a seat and she sat opposite me, giving me a glimpse of the honey pot I so much admired.

she noticed why I was elated and she opened her honey pot widely, I was already licking my lips cos it was so creamy and pure when she woke me from my imagination asking and begging me to help her fill up her almost empty honey pot at Mr Ade, the honey seller’s shop. please if nah you, you go go?
honey-po

 



from NaijaNewsPlus http://ift.tt/2htSITw
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post