Sugar Mummy Request – Madam Katrina from Port Harcourt Need an Honest Sugar Boy.

My name is Katrina from Imo state, but I live in Port Harcourt, River states Nigeria.. Admin please I am in dire need of a Good, Handsome boy between 26 to 30. I am married and I am 42 years old.

 I will take good care of him as far as he is trustworthy and honest. I hate liars and 419. If you are one I will know so drop ur contact details below. I will get back to u if I like ur details. Tell me how old u are and your location.


from NaijaNewsPlus http://ift.tt/2hWHAOP
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post
SAM
11 February 2022 at 18:07

Hello my friends, My name is Ameachi Samual, am from Rivers State, PH city and am 29 years old I have be calling some many agent to hook me up with a sugar mummy after sending them money they will not give any sugar mummy but one god day I saw a post on Facebook by Orji Bright about how Mr DAN DAVE (MR
DD) connected him to a rich sugar mummy, I was scared though because of what happened to me in the past, but i decided to give it a trier because the testimony was so encouraging, I pick up Mr Dan's number and I call him and he told me every thing do for me to get a sugar mummy from him, he didn't waste time in sending me the sugar mummies number after i did what he asked me to do. thats how Mr Dan connected a sugar mummy for me

call Mr Dan Dave on this number 08036872551 or you can

Whatsapp him as well with this number +2348036872551.

Reply
avatar