My Husband is Very Randy, He’s Never Tired of S*x and Can Even Sleep With a Dog – Read her Story

A woman has dragged her randy husband to court for his promiscuous and lazy manner which has caused problems for them.
A woman, Olufunbi Akin Adewolu, has dragged her husband, Ayodele Akin Adewolu to the Oja Oba/Mapo Grade  C Customary Court, Mapo, Ibadan, Oyo State on the allegation that he’s irresponsible, neglects and beats her at every given opportunity and that he’s a womanizer, Tribune reports.
While begging the court to dissolve the 10-year-old marriage and grant her the custody of their two children. the woman said: “My husband has no shame. He’s not bothered that I now take up the role of the breadwinner in the home. All he does is to eat, leave home and mess around with young girls in the neighbourhood. He doesn’t have taste and if possible, he can sleep with even a dog. My ears are full of his escapades. He has turned me into an object of ridicule in our compound and the neighbourhood. And after messing around, he would still come home demanding sex from me. He’s never tired of it and I’m fed up.”


from NaijaNewsPlus http://ift.tt/2jCES1T
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post