Blessing, A wealthy young woman from Delta Needs a Life Partner.. See her Number

 
Hello, am Blessing, 33yrs and am a Delta lady, I stay in my own home so fine and contained with every thing insideand am financially balanced,Ijust need serious relationship with a serious man, who will be my life partner should be from the age of 20_45years and should be ready to start a family with me, I am very serious about this n I don’t care his location,tribe n religion as far you are interested,Am ready for blood test with him I am ready to financehim and do for him everything he want as I said am financially stable with so many rental houses within Kampala,so i need a serious relationship with some one who Will not brake my heart,and if any one interestedin me just get my details from the administrator of this page. Please share this and i will add you myself. Thanks


from NaijaNewsPlus http://ift.tt/2kluYSX
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post