Very Rich Mrs Margaret Needs an Energetic Guy(18-35yrs) for Sugar Mummy Affairs- Call her now

Hello, I am called kusasira Margret I am 30yrs old single lady working with Qatar airways. I stay both Qatar and Nigeria. and I have my home in Lekki where I stay while am in Nigeria I am financially stable and looking for a guy to settle down with such that when i come back home we will be running my businesses together with him. He should be a God fearing man coz I am a Christian. I don’t mind whether he is not rich so long as he is ready to work if I finance and invest my money in him. He should be 20-38yrs old. I am currently in Uganda for my Christmas holiday up to January next year so we can use this time I am in Uganda to get to know each other so that I go back to work when I have at least known him, presented him to my family so that after my contract with Carter Airways which is ending in march I won’t renew it, I just come back and we start our new life together.

Because of Competition. Only those who share this post will be considered



from NaijaNewsPlus http://ift.tt/2kll9o3
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post