I Have Money And Cars, I’m Looking For A Young Guy With Big stick– Click Here to See My Phone Number

Very Rich Sugar mummy available.. drop ur number she will message you..

Name: Lynda

Location: Lagos

Age: 38

Hubby: Singing and making money

Profession: Business Woman

Want: A Good Toy Boy To give it to me anytime I need IT..
NOTE: You must first SHARE to your friends on FACEBOOK. the i will contact you b4 48hrs



from NaijaNewsPlus http://ift.tt/2wdnQ0v
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post
19 August 2017 at 22:10

Hi Dr.Ms.Paulina Nigeria Sugarmummy ;still I'm waitinng fr U.Due to the shortage of money I've bored without finding u.U've money&access to find me.pls call me via +251913404861.This is also my whatsapp number.

Reply
avatar
19 August 2017 at 22:11

Hi Dr.Ms.Paulina Nigeria Sugarmummy ;still I'm waitinng fr U.Due to the shortage of money I've bored without finding u.U've money&access to find me.pls call me via +251913404861.This is also my whatsapp number.

Reply
avatar