Oh My God!! 2 Guys Record themselves Rap!ng 200lvl Unilorin Female Student(Watch Video)

Too Bad, two guys have been apprehended by the school authority after they were caught Molesting an innocent girl in the hall during the holiday at the university of ilorin. Please viewer discretion is adviced. Enjoy the video

Click Download Video. There is only one Anthem or sentence we believe in and that’s what we always say to those who accuses us wrongly for exposing these people who do not have respect for our culture.

If Ladies could listen to our advice, it will be to their own good because guys are not what they always appears when in happy mood. They turn to show different colours when they are bitter. And giving your nude pictures to your guy will not make him love you more.

It rather puts your hand in his mouth as when you hit him on the head, he will have no option than to bit you. A word to a wise lady.

Source: Vanguardngr



from NaijaNewsPlus http://ift.tt/2hwzcWM
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post
26 September 2017 at 15:06

This is no longer news in Nigeria we all are saying that,, I do not believe in all this but just giving a try to see...


GREETINGS TO YOU ALL, I KNOW THAT THIS IS NO LONGER NEWS TO ALL THE YOUNG GUYS AND GIRLS LOOKING FOR SUGAR MUMMY? I AM FRANK AKANS BY NAME I HAVE LEARNT A VERY GOOF LESSON IN THE HANDS OF BAD AGENT WHO CLAIMS TO BE A SUGAR MUMMY AGENT BUT RIGHT NOW I CAN NO LONGER FALL FOR THEM, I HAVE ALL IT TAKES TO GIVE OUT SUGAR MUMMY NOW, I WAS CONNECTED WITH ONE LAST 5 MONTHS BY MR MARTINS IBE CONTACT: 08169207857, THE SUGAR MUMMY HE GAVE ME IN LAGOS TOOK ME OUT OF THE COUNTRY TO USA TO BE SPECIFIC RIGHT NOW I CAN EVEN HOOK PEOPLE UP, BUT I WANT WHO SOEVER THAT IS INTERESTED TO CONTACT HIM DIRECTLY AT LEAST TO SHOW HIM SOME GRATITUDE OKAY CALL 08169207857 AND YOUR FINANCIAL LIFE WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME TRUST ME THANKS, A TRIER WILL CONVINCE YOU

Reply
avatar