Ma Story: Sleeping with the neighbour

couple2-2-696x392sexThe woman in the flat opposite mine was moving out soon. Over the years, I had definitely noticed her. I watched her date guys after guys and now she had finally found one who she wanted to be with forever. She was now engaged and moving into his own house on the other side of town.

She was older than me. She was almost 30 while I was barely 22. She lived on her own while I was staying with an aunt. The only thing we had exchanged were the occasional greetings but now that she was moving out, I felt more than a little sad.

The afternoon before the day she was supposed to move, I went over to her flat.

“Hi. I heard you were moving out soon, I just wanted to say goodbye.”

She smiled at me. “That’s so nice. Do you want to come in? Let me offer you something?”

I nodded, entering her apartment for the first time. It seemed most of her stuff had already been moved because her living room seemed a little empty, save for the lone sofa and the television hanging on the wall.

I sat on the sofa, while she went to get me something to drink. I let my mind wander. I had had a crush on her for so long. Sometimes, I would look outside my window and if I was lucky, her curtains will be open and I could see her move around the house. I had even caught her almost N@kkd a number of times. During those time, I would look my fill and memorise her body and movement so that I can bring the image back as I stroke my C@.ck later.

I tried to bring my attention back to the presence. Thinking like that was making giving me a very obvious hard on. I was about to move my thought to less provocative subjects  when she came out with a glass of juice.

She set it on a stool beside me and I saw her eyes move towards  my erection. What was I supposed to say?

She sat beside me, very close in fact. I shifted uncomfortably. My erection was going nowhere with her sitting so close.

“I will miss you actually,” she said. “Even though we never got to know each other, it was nice knowing you were just across from me.”

Her words seemed to drip with meaning. Did she know about my peeping tom ways?

She must have seen my confused look because she said, “come on, you think I do not notice you checking me out? It was flattering, you know.”

I tried to force a smile. I was feeling very embarrassed.

“I am sorry about that,” I whispered.

“Don’t be,” she said, “if I had my way, I would have…” She did not complete her sentence as her hand was on my thigh. She moved her slowly towards my hard d.!ck which jerked towards her fingers.

In no time at all, she got up and bent over my laps to unzip my trousers. She pulled me up and pushed them down. Silently, she did the same to my boxers and gasped when she took a look at my C@.ck.

I sat down once again as she took off the jeans she wore and my breath caught when she pulled down her panties and came to straddle me.

In seconds, she was guiding my C@.ck into her hot cunt. I loved the feeling, the sensation of my C@.ck spreading her Pu.$$y lips, stretching her wide. The exquisite feeling of my C@.ck filling her tight wet cunt drove me wild. She started moving up and down on me, with slow hard strokes, moving out so just my C@.ckhead was nestled into her and then with one swift movement, bearing down on me. She quickly removed her blouse and I was glad to see that she was braless.

It was the most beautiful sight I’d ever seen, her beautiful bre@.$ts bouncing as she impaled herself on my C@.ck over and over.

I pinched her N!.pplss, holding them tight. She reached one hand down and began to rub her clit while she F**.Cked me. I tugged one N!.ppls, pulling on it. I could feel my org@.$m fast approaching, my C@.ck stiffening and quivering.

We came simultaneously, or as close as possible, her velvety wet cunt milking my C@.ck as it spasmed, shooting hot streams of semen into her. I pulled her down to me, sucking her bre@.$t eagerly, prolonging her sensations. I felt like my whole body was alight with desire.

After a few minutes, she hopped off me and stood up.

“Would you like to continue this goodbye session in the bedroom?” she asked, holding out her hand

I stood up and took the outstretched hand.



from NaijaNewsPlus http://ift.tt/2dyjRa9
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post