Download Full Video: Miss Anambra 2015 Chidinma Okeke Sëxtape Leaks Online

chidinma-okeke

According to the leakers.

“First let me point out something, I have no problem with Chidinma, she is base in Anambra and am base in abj so no connection, but first I am doing my job by blogging such material, she should just apologise to the public for the lies and she should expose the blackmailer who she has been paying money too, which all her friends has been talking about, she didn’t hand over her crown , she was detrowned before all this mess start coming up meaning that the organizers knew about all this so is better she expose who has been taking money from her cause I wonder why the other 2 girls in the video are not part of the discussion trending. Anyway since she is dragging the name of God into this I went back to my mails and search and the part 2 pix pop out so I have decided to let u all who say is Photoshop know that it was never a Photoshop so view pix below”

See Statement released by the beauty queen concerning the first video below:

‘My attention has been drawn to a concocted photograph/ video being circulated in thesocial media wherein my face was superimposed on an existing picture of persons engaging amorous conduct through the art of photo shopping.This act is perpetrated by hodlums who are out to blackmail me or tarnish my image and promising career by presenting me in bad light.I wish to say that the said image is certainly not mine by any stretch of imagination. I am a highly responsible person who was brought up in a family with impeccable reputation. I can therefore not subscribe to such act how much more engage in same . Meanwhile I have referred the matter to my lawyer for possible prosecution of the culprits and civil claim. Please be advised to discountenance the said photograph/ video and regard it as handiworks of detractors. Thank you.

Source: The Leakers



from NaijaNewsPlus http://ift.tt/2dZ6BZF
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post