‘I love my husband but I can’t stop seeing my lesbian lovers’ – Nigerian Woman Needs Advice

sad-lady-lonelyMy name is Bisi, a 29-year-old woman who is turned between two worlds. I am married to a darling of a man, Mark, but I am what people would call bis-xual. I was introduced into l-sbianism in my secondary school (an all girls’ school), by my seniors who neck deep into it.

In fact, as early as 14, they had deflowered me and as I grew up, I found it difficult to let go of that lifestyle. In my days in the university, I had female lovers and though I was able to hide it to the outside world by also dating and sleeping with men, I was more comfortable with women.

When I met Mark five years ago and we fell in love, I thought I would be able to do away with my secret and shameful life but I still found myself sleeping with my female lovers. It has gotten so bad that s-x with my husband is more of a boredom and I can’t even enjoy it as much as I do with my l-sbian partners.

 

I have prayed, fasted and promised myself that I would do away with this secret addiction but I end up going back to them.

What can I do to save myself from this disgrace because I know it would be a matter of time before Mark finds out.

I am seriously worried.

Bisi.”

Advise Bisi in the comments below



from NaijaNewsPlus http://ift.tt/2dr1RLR
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post