My Story: I tried not to have S3@.x:’ not until she began slowly stroking my d.!ck till it became fully erect

I had had a very stressful work day and that Thursday, all I wanted was to get in bed and go to sleep. I had just had a shower when my phone beeped. It was a text from Victoria.couple-3

‘I am coming over,’ it said.

I groaned. I honestly was in no mood for F**.Cking tonight, but Vicky had always felt like she had the right to come over whenever she wanted.

Thirty minutes later, she was prancing around the house in a short, black dress. She cleaned up the house and even made dinner as I relaxed in the living room. Somehow, she had ignored all my reasons why I cannot date her exclusively and she would come over, every once in a while, acting all ‘wife-y.’

Any other day, I would not have minded because after she was done with her chores, we would go to bed together and she would F**.Ck me however and whichever way I wanted. She was always eager to please, but tonight, I could not muster up the energy to be excited I listened to her move around in the kitchen.

Finally, she served dinner and we ate. I tried to yawn pointedly at her hoping she would get the hint and not push me for S3@.x:’ tonight. She ignored me.

After dinner, I slipped into bed with my boxers while she went to shower. She came out wearing just a pair of panties. I watched her as she slowly made her way to lie beside me.

I decided to be upfront. “Honey, I really do not have it in me for S3@.x:’ tonight…” I said.

“Don’t worry, baby,” she interrupted “I just want to take care of you tonight. All you have to do is lay back and relax.”

Not sure what that entailed, I laid back and closed my eyes as she trailed her hand down my chest.

She then scooted down so her head rested on my stomach. With her hand, she began slowly stroking my thighs and stomach, all around my d.!ck, teasing it, coaxing me to become fully erect.

Her strokes on my thighs became slightly more forceful, urging my legs to part slightly. Her hand trailed up my inner thigh until she made contact with my scrotum. She gently raked it with her nails, causing my C@.ck to jump and my balls to tighten.

All of this attention was having the desired effect on my raging d.!ck. A small pool of pre-cum had now dribbled out of the slit at my crown and was pooling on my stomach. She had scooted so far down I could feel her breath fall over my moist head. The sensation was amazing, and would cause my hips to jump periodically.

Her hand left my balls and she formed a circle around the base of my d.!ck with her thumb and index finger. She squeezed. She pulled that circle all the way up to the tip of my C@.ck. The relief in that gesture, the release of all the tension built up, was tremendous. Nice for me, though I don’t think that was her intention. The result for her was more of that pre-cum drooling out of me.

By now, I had a fairly large puddle of pre-cum on me, and she put it to good use. Dabbling her fingers in it, she began slowly coating my rod, making me slick from root to tip. Once she was satisfied that I was well lubricated, she made a loose fist at the base of my d.!ck. Slowly, she began pumping me. She ran her fist up my length until my C@.ck head popped out, then back down. She was pumping me slowly with ever-increasing speed and pressure.

I could hear her moan quietly; her sounds were incomprehensible as the pressure was building inside me. She started twisting her fist, now with a tight grip, over my head before returning to the base.

“Are you gonna cum for me now, Baby?” She asked even though she knew the answer. All I could do was grunt. “Cum for me, let me see you cum!”

I could feel it start. It started in my toes, as they curled up into the balls of my feet. The sensation travelled up my legs, past my knees and swelled in my thighs, where it seemed to pause for a second. She was fisting me in earnest now, jerking my d.!ck hard and fast. Then, the pause in my thighs ended, and I could feel the explosion ripping from my C@.ck. I growled and groaned, and over all of that, I could hear the first gob of cum splattering against her chest. Two, three more shots of spunk followed quickly, each with diminishing force until she was milking the last of it from my d.!ck.

She slowed her pumping fist but insisted on running it over my now ultra sensitive head.

Finally, she stopped and just held me tight in her grip. Turning to face me, I could see my white seed trickling over her tits. It coated her chest and was dripping off of her left bre@.$t.

I could get used to this. That was the last thought I had before falling into a satisfied and exhausted sleep.



from NaijaNewsPlus http://ift.tt/2dlaWpc
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post