Very Sweet Naija Se,3x Story: My Husband’s Trap

coupleFemi and I have been married for almost ten years, and sadly, we had let our sex life fall through the crack. It has been almost a year since we last got intimate, and before that time, there was an eighth-month gap of no intimacy.

So, obviously, we were gradually drifting apart in this department. At times I wondered if he were unfaithful to me. Sometimes, I catch myself looking through his phone, hoping to find something incriminating to justify my feelings. I did not find anything to make me think he was cheating. But I still believed he was getting his sexual thrills outside, so I enlisted the help of Bidemi.

Bidemi and I have been friends and colleagues for a couple of years now. I met her when I started at a new job two years ago. We talked and hung out a lot but she had never met my husband. She was gorgeous and single and always up for some fun. So when I approached her with my idea, she was excited to begin.

The plan was that she would reach out to Femi through social media and pretend to be interested in him. I was interested to see how it played out. I was at her place when she added Femi on Facebook. She shot him a message after he accepted her request and Femi responded. They talked for a little bit, then Femi asked for her phone number and she gave him hers. When I looked through Bidemi’s phone screen, I was surprised to see a phone number I did not recognise. Did Femi have a secret phone? That would make total sense considering that his phone was squeaky clean of implicating messages or calls.

For the next couple of weeks, Bidemi chatted with my husband via BBM. Every day at work, Bidemi will show me his messages. He expressed to her how beautiful he found her and how much he wanted her. He texted her a lot throughout the day. Bidemi later confessed to me that Femi asked for a naughty picture of her and she obliged him. Frankly, I was madder at Femi than I was at her. I was furious at him for doing this when he had not paid any kind of romantic attention to me in years. Ii was upset and I swore to make him pay. I knew that first, I needed to catch Femi in the act. So Bidemi and I hatched another plan.

She was supposed to schedule a date for them to meet at a hotel, but before he came around, she was supposed to book a room and I would hide in the wardrobe. It was agreed that after he entered the room, I would wait until they were in a compromising position, then come out of hiding.

On the day this was supposed to happen, everything went according to plan. Bidemi and I arrived at the room first and I was very well hidden. The closet door was slightly open so I could see enough to know what was going on. Bidemi soon opened the door to let Femi in. Femi looked handsome, I had to admit. He was wearing a dark blue shirt I guessed was new because I had never seen it before, and a pair of jeans. As soon as he entered. He gave Bidemi a peck on her cheek. He proceeded to sit on the bed and Bidemi came to sit by him.


Soon, they were kissing. The kiss was passionate and intense. I don’t think Femi had ever kissed me like that. I watched as he wrapped his hands passionately around her, then pulled her so she is sitting on his laps, facing him. Bidemi was either a great actress or she was really getting into it because she started to m0an deeply as their body entwined. I stood rooted in the wardrobe as I watched them. ‘Why couldn’t I move?’ I had seen enough to be convinced and I can now ‘catch him in the act’. But the sexual tension in the room really intrigued me.

I watched Bidemi kiss my husband and I licked my lips in response. He hiked up her skirt as the passion became even more intense. My chest heaved as I breathed heavily, watching them. I did not even realise when my hands went underneath by blouse and I was grabbing my b0obs as I watched my husband pleasure my friend. Their kissing became even more intense. Femi lifted Bidemi off him and unzipped his jeans. He removed then to reveal his already hard co,ck. Bidemi looked hesitant but curious. She went on her knees and took his hardness in her mouth. She sucked that co,ck in a way that I had never sucked it before. She sucked with such enthusiasm that she was m0aning herself. I bit my lips so I would not m0an out loud from my hiding place. My n!pples have hardened and my panties were soaked watching my husband with this woman.

Femi threw his head back and groaned as Bidemi sucked his hard co,ck. She licked and slurped on the d!.ck like a pro and Femi was enjoying every minute of it. My pain and disappointment and anger have been replaced by desire. I could not explain it but I really wanted this woman to fv,ck my husband.

When Bidemi had had enough of my husband’s co,ck, she stood up and turned her back to him. She took off her dress and panties and while he was still seated, she bent down to get his throbbing hard d!.ck inside her wet cunt. As she did, she looked towards the closet where I was hiding and our eyes met. Femi was so deep in the throes of passion that he noticed nothing.

Bidemi began bouncing up and down my husband’s co,ck as she looked at me. The way she was fv,cking my man’s co,ck, and the look of pure enjoyment on her face turned me on. I reached underneath my skirt and, unsurprised to see my pv,ssy was already dripping cunt juice, stuck a finger in. As Bidemi fv,cked my man, I fv,cked myself. Again and again, I thrust my finger, the harder she fv,cked him. Bidemi reached down to stroke her wet cunt as she fv,cked my husband. She stroked harder and harder and soon she was convulsing her pv,ssy juice all over my husband’s dick. I gave a slight m0an as I watched her cvm, did the same to my own pv,ssy and soon, I was cvmming right alongside her.
Femi, so deep into my friend’s pv,ssy now, grabbed her by the waist, gave one final thrust and shot his cvm up my friend’s cunt. They both collapsed on the bed soon after.

An hour later, after Femi finally left the room, I came out from my hiding spot. Bidemi was still lying in bed, looking at me. I said nothing to her as I walked out and went home.

That evening, when Femi returned home, he brought me a bouquet of flower and a box of chocolate. He kissed me deeply and hugged me. I knew exactly where his good mood was coming from. I played along with him, though. That night, as I laid in bed, he excused himself to go to the bathroom. Some minutes after I got a text from Bidemi, saying Femi wants to meet again the next week. I told her that was cool.

I was going to be there again this time. Hiding, watching and cvmming alongside my man and my friend.



from NaijaNewsPlus http://ift.tt/2edgvsO
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post