PLEASE ADVICE: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House.

black-couple-having-conversation

See me see wahala oooo, there is this female friend of mine for about two years now and we are very close to each other.

We talk about everything like education, politics, love and relationship, she even told me about her boyfriend who promise to marry her after she must have graduated. Whenever she had issues with her boyfriend she will run to me for advice which I have never disappointed her because I give her the best advice to make sure her relationship with the guy is going smoothly.
I wanted to woo her but I later changed my mind immediately she reviewed her relationship with the guy to me, but I still maintain the mutual friendship because she is a nice and friendly person.
Fast forward last week, I received a call from her that she is coming to my place which I asked her why, she said she wanted to know where I live I said ok no problem.
Few hours before she came, I package myself wella by arranging my room, bought two litres’ of fuel for my generator incase nepa Bleep up,I enter kitchen and start preparing indomie with eggs because I wanted to make her feel home when she come because this is her first visit.
So as i was in the kitchen I heard a knock on my door and here she come.
We ate the noodle, watched firms and talked about many things. Inside me I have no intention of touching, kissing or any other immoral things in my mind because first, she is not my girlfriend, secondly she is into a serious relationship and thirdly I see her as just as a friend.
To my biggest surprise, immediately she left my place , days later I called her on phone she refused picking my calls. Up till as I.m typing this she has not pick my call.



from NaijaNewsPlus http://ift.tt/2gDipD8
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post