Pls Advise Me: “My Best Friend Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiancee’s Pic As Display Pic”

Hi, I & my Bestie has been close friends for years now. She has been single all the years busy working, always told her she needed a man in her life but she didn’t border letting any guy in, she always said she has me she doesnt need another man. Told her i’m her best friend but she needs someone that will treat her like a lover.

Most times when I use I & my fiance pix as my dp she starts giving me attitude & all that…

Recently she finally started dating someone & kept it away from me, I even asked her when I noticed, she denied at first & later admitted she was dating someone, I was angry with her for keeping such good news away from me & even lied when I asked.

I scolded her for it but later told her how happy I am. Since then she stopped talking to me or replying my chats. what should I do?



from NaijaNewsPlus http://ift.tt/2stRrV4
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post