Previous Post
Next Post
16 August 2020 at 21:28

Hello my friends, My name is Ameachi Samual, am from Rivers State, PH city and am 29 years old I have be calling some many agent to hook me up with a sugar
mummy after sending them money they will not give any sugar mummy but one god day I saw a post on Facebook by Oji Bright about how Mr DAN DAVE (MR
DD) connected him to a rich sugar mummy, I was scared though because of what happened to me in the past, but i decided to give it a trier because the
testimony was so encouraging, I pick up Mr Dan's number and I call him and he told me every thing how am going to get a rich sugar mummy and he also tell

me what to do And I do it,
I couldn't believe my self when Mr DAN gave me a lady's contact and I called her. and the lady told me were to meet her up and I went to the place and behold
I meant this lady who has been showering me with money and gifts items, My first meeting with the lady was so memorable and fun moment, we had fun, laugh
and some little romance and kisses, don't ask me if we had sex! because i wont tell you that.

After all the romance laugh and kisses, I summoned up courage and told the lady that i don't have school fees, I explained to her how i lost lots of money to my
eyes and asked for my banking details which I gave her and my eyes couldn't believe it when she credited my account with the sum of 190k.
God bless the day I came in contact with Mr Dan Dave, I must tell you this is not a fabricated story it is my true life ecounter with the bad and the good sugar

mummy agent, you can

call Mr Dan Dave on this number 09034192900 or you can

Whatsapp him as well with this number +2348036872551.

Reply
avatar