How I Woke Up Only to Feel My Cousin’s Hand Under My Night Clothes – Young Lady Shares Secret

The young woman shared er story on a relationship forum on Vanguard, telling stunned readers about her cousin.woman-7
According to her, she found out the young man touching her while she slept.
Below is how she told the story:
*************************
From time to time, I spend the holidays with my mum’s elder sister and I used to get on well with my cousins.
But early last year, I woke to feel the hand, of my eldest cousin under my nightie.
I was so frightened though curious that I pretended to still be sleeping. After this, he tried to have full s*x with me, but I pushed him off.
Then he started being very nice to me, introducing me to his friends and giving me presents. I was having such a good time that when next he came to the guest room, I let him have s*x with me.
He now thinks he could do that any time he wants but I’ve told him to stop. Recently, he’s been forcing me to have sex with him whether I like it or not.
I enjoy the sex but I’m only 16 and he is my first cousin.
How do I make him stop?


from NaijaNewsPlus http://ift.tt/2cBBnYa
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post