Miss Anambra Allegedly Accused of Engaging in Lesbian Sex [Photos]

Miss Anambra  Winner 2015 Queen Chidinma Okeke, from Orumba North,  is currently entangled in a lesbian sex tape scandal.miss-ana

The video shows someone doing some lesbian acts with one girl identified as ‘Ada’, who is also her personal assistant.

Chidimma Okeke has denied the video saying that it was photo shopped.
She released some statement saying  ….

”My attention has been drawn to a concocted photograph/ video being circulated in the social media wherein my face was superimposed on an existing picture of persons engaging amorous conduct through the art of photo shopping.This act is perpetrated by hodlums who are out to blackmail me or tarnish my image and promising career by presenting me in bad light. I wish to say that the said image is certainly not mine by any stretch of imagination.

I am a highly responsible person who was brought up in a family with impeccable reputation. I can therefore not subscribe to such act how much more engage in same . Meanwhile I have referred the matter to my lawyer for possible prosecution of the culprits and civil claim. Please be advised to discountenance the said photograph/ video and regard it as handiworks of detractors.” Thank you.

Okeke Chidinma

See pictures from the video and peoples comments below.

Save



from NaijaNewsPlus http://ift.tt/2dOoudI
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post