20-year old Doctor Lilian Okafor shares testimony, says her teacher once said she wont make it in medical school at 13

Lilian Okafor shared her wonderful testimony via social media, as she inspires her peers.

lilian3

According to Dr. Okafor;

“I remember a teacher telling my mom when I finished high school at age 13 that I couldn’t cope with medical school at that age but my mom knew her daughter….even though I waited for over a yr ( thanks to the struggles we face to get into 9ja uni), I went to Uganda(some pple laughed at me for going but it was the best decision..the reason is a story for another day😄)…got my degree, wrote the 9ja exam…passed ofcourse 😄 got inducted yesterday…at age 20😋…” Hey teacher, i did it well”..THANK YOU LORD…now licensed in both east Africa and 9ja..Thank you mom and dad… Thank you baee..btw, dad needs to stop calling me a baby Doctor…”

The post 20-year old Doctor Lilian Okafor shares testimony, says her teacher once said she wont make it in medical school at 13 appeared first on Naijanewsmag.



from Naijanewsmag http://ift.tt/2f8vkca
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post