Er()t!c S3,xX Story: The Blogger and the fan [Part 2]

the-blogger-and-the-fan-3

Aisha & Bass have gotten a space at the bathroom but they've got an audience, will they go ahead?

I half dragged Aisha into the stall, turning around swiftly to lock it up behind. I could hear murmurs and side talks.

“O mo Konji donn hold this ones die o”

“You go fear quickie”

 “This one na sharp guy o”

“Babe no even send”

All those were none of my concern, I turned Aisha around with her ass to me and I pinned her to the wall with my body while running my hand up her thighs still covered in jeans.

Oh! Why did it have to be jeans but that was of little or no consequence. I started out kissing her neck, letting my tongue lick up to her ear lobes. I bit on her lower ear and had her giggling. My hand was at work though; I was rubbing her Pu.$$y through her jeans.

Thirty minutes or not, I knew there was no way she was going to leave half way. The ultimatum she had given me was to see how fast I could move. I was rubbing slowly at first, the motion still been all cold and hard. As I felt it becoming soft and warm, I started kissing her neck with more vigor.

Rubbing her Pu.$$y faster until she was lifting up her left leg trying to tie my hands right in between her legs. I did not know if she was a moaner or screamer but I knew for sure she was trying her best not to make a sound. I stopped rubbing and went up to her tiny belt buckle, got it undone and loose in record time.

I slid my hand right into her jeans and into her panties, which was funny because I could actually feel the panties but felt I must have gotten between it and her skin anyway. It felt so hot in there that I could not believe my luck. I rubbed on her Pu.$$y lips, which were already wet as could be and let a finger into her Pu.$$y.

She gripped my hand hard and her fingernails dug into my skin. I couldn’t see it but I knew I was bleeding one way or the other.

Why do ladies always have to keep such long nails? What was the use? I never could tell. I just cursed in my head. Being over six feet tall gave me numerous advantages and having long arms was one of them. Even though I was behind her and my hand was all curved and in an awkward position, I could still start thrusting into her.

I stopped kissing her neck and had my other hand up cupping one of her bre@.$ts. My d.!ck was already begging for some of the action and I knew she could feel it nudging against her ass.

She could and made me know as she started rubbing that fat ass on it, the faster I finger F**.Cked her the more she rubbed and whined against my d.!ck. I closed my eyes and thought what a crazy life I was living. I tried making it two fingers going in and out of her Pu.$$y but the awkward positioning made it almost impossible so I just had to make do with one finger F**.Cking her.

I strained forward to look at her face. She had her eyes closed and was biting her lips her. This one must be a screamer with this amount of effort she was putting in not to make a sound.

She must have felt me staring at her because she stopped punishing me with that ass. Opened her eyes and stared back at me mouthing the words ‘F**.Ck me’. That was all I needed. I stopped massaging her bre@.$t and reached out to the toilet seat closing it. I turned her around with my hand still in her jeans and made her hold on to the toilet tank.

There was no way I was not going to F**.Ck her doggy. I got my hand out of her jeans and proceeded to peel the jeans off her ass and then I could understand why I had not felt any panties on earlier.

She had nothing on the ass but strings!

I stepped back a little to admire the ass in all of its glory and felt the crazy urge to spank her hard but then I remembered where we were and there were probably guys out there waiting on ringtones. I calmed down and fought the urge, I pulled on the tiny string hiding between her ass crack and pulled it over one of her cheeks. I hurriedly let my belt loose and in my haste tore off my jean button, I wasn’t bothered.

This ass before was more than worth it. I pulled out my aching d.!ck and performed my usual rite of slapping her ass with it (what’s the use of a nice d.!ck if you couldn’t slap an ass with it).

“Please just stop and F**.Ck me” Aisha was forced to speak out slightly above a whisper.

“Omo e be like say the guy dey dull o”

“Abi make we go help am enter set”

I could hear voices from outside the stall and I knew we had an audience for sure. I grinned and shook my head, if only they knew. I grabbed her hips with one hand and with the other hand went ahead to get my d.!ck into her, and perhaps I had not been able to feel it earlier on with my fingers but God she was tight.

My d.!ck was slowly dragging into her; I did not stop. I wanted her to have its full length inside her. Now I could hear her making sounds but I did not stop until I was fully buried inside her Pu.$$y. Then I began to F**.Ck her slowly at first letting her wetness provide enough friction. I increased my pace as she also got comfortable and began F**.Cking back with that massive ass.

I looked down and stared at that ass hitting my d.!ck with every thrust I was putting into her and the great urge to spank her real hard came on again. I had to fight it, looked up at the ceiling as I increased the pace. Now I was F**.Cking her like a man possessed and knew I was going to cum sooner than later, her Pu.$$y was that good.

Just imagine if spanking that ass had been allowed into the equation, I would have erupted a long time ago. Now she was moaning and I could hear, not sure if the audience outside could hear though.  I felt my d.!ck speeding up and I started thrusting into hard deep and fast till her head was hitting the wall right above the tank then I knew I had to stop which I did but I did not pull out, my d.!ck was still breathing inside her.

“Why did you stop?” She whispered.

“I am going to cum inside you, no condoms. Remember?” I breathed out in a voice I was pretty sure wasn’t my own.

“I know” and with that she got up letting my d.!ck fall out of her. Now it was her turn to drag the toilet seat and me as she opened up and made me sit down. Then in a reverse cowboy position she slowly sank that Pu.$$y on my d.!ck once again and I knew I was dead and just reminiscing.

She bent over with her hands on the floor and started bouncing the ass fast on my d.!ck. It was like it had a mind of its own. I knew I could fight it any longer so I gave in and spanked her hard.

The cry she let out was loud enough for the audience out there and I didn’t care as I let my hand stay there holding that ass in position as I filled her Pu.$$y up. I closed my eyes in prayers as I asked for forgiveness. She did not get up immediately, just fell back and sat up on my legs.

“You sure do have a nice d.!ck. And we should plan on a proper F**.Ck sometime soon”

I did not say anything. I was just happy with myself, at least I did not disappoint, that much anyway.

She got off me and got her string back in place and started to hook her jean button back in place.

“I need to get to the ladies”. She said

“I know, meet me back upstairs”

“Ok”. She unlocked the stall and stepped out. I was expecting catcalls and whistles from the audience outside but heard nothing but a few murmurs. I waited a minute before I stood up and pulling on the tissue to clean up then stepped out as a guy in the next stall was also coming out.  He looked up at me

“Guy, you na baddo o. I go like be like you when I grow up.” He said as he winked at me and walked away.

I smiled and looked around, there was no one but a man with a little boy standing by the entrance. He was frowning at me.

“Mr man, wait here. Going to get security, they need to see you”.

  I smiled as he walked away to go get the security or whatever. Was he high or what? Did I look like a kid or something to him? That he would command to wait and I would. I just chuckled to myself as I walked out and started on my way back to Rhapsody. Even forgot to look around for Ifeanyi.

We go dey see another day.



from NaijaNewsPlus http://ift.tt/2feKLAY
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post