Er()t!c Story: Christmas with Aunty Bisi [Part 4]

crazy-lennyWithout saying a word she leaned in and we embraced in a kiss. Her tongue immediately slipped into my mouth and I responded by sliding my tongue against hers. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tightly as she wildly explored my mouth with her tongue. I could feel my d.!ck stiffening as I wrapped my own arms around her and began to rub her lower back.
Bisi moaned as we continued kissing. We continued kissing passionately and I decided to take the initiative and I let my hands slide down to her surprisingly bouncy ass. I caressed her ass through her dress as she moaned again and pressed herself tighter against me.
 
She soon parted the kiss and pushed me backwards toward the bed. We walked. Me backwards and her forwards, until we reached the edge of the bed where she pushed me down on my back and climbed on top of me.
 
“I’ve been waiting for this for a long time,” She said in a very S3@.x:’y tone.
 
“I didn’t think you wanted to,” I replied.
 
“I’ve wanted this ever since I caught you watching me play with myself,” she said in between softly kissing his neck. She started removing my clothes as she continued,
 
“I just couldn’t figure out the right time. Now that I’ve got you I want to feel something other than that dildo in my Pu.$$y.”
 
Now it was my turn to moan at her dirty words. She had pulled off my shirt and was tugging on my trousers. I shifted my hips to allow her to slide my trousers and boxers off in one motion. She yanked off my shoes and socks and then pulled my trousers down and off my feet before throwing them across the room.
 
 
I watched as she sat up and looked down on my N@kkd body. I felt her eyes scan down my body and stop at my hardening d.!ck. Her eyes stared at my d.!ck for a few moments before I couldn’t wait any longer and sat up next to her. I reached out to the buttons on her blouse and began to undo them as rapidly as possible.
 
Once I had it unbuttoned she pulled it off and tossed it aside swiftly. I moved to her trouser and began to undo them. I soon had them sliding down her legs with her help and she stepped out of them as I tossed them aside. Now it was my turn to stare at her and I drank in the vision of her panties. She must have been expecting, or at least hoping for this, as she wore a pair of black panties. I could see right through the thin fabric triangle over her Pu.$$y and stared greedily at her.
 
As I watched, Bisi took the bottom of her cotton tank top and pulled it up and over her head. She immediately reached behind her and took off the S3@.x:’y black bra that matched her panties. I shifted my gaze to her B@.0bs and noticed that her N!.pplss stood out very prominently. Her B@.0bs seemed perfectly proportioned to her body and they sagged ever so slightly, which only made them seem more sensual and erotic to me.
 
I have never seen N!.pplss stand so erect and I stared lustily at them. She reached down and removed her panties before tossing them aside and standing N@kkd before me. I stared at her N!.pplss and she stared back at my hard C@.ck. “I want you to F**.Ck me,” she roared as she stepped to me and wrapped her arms around my N@kkd back.
We kissed hungrily briefly before she laid down on her back on the bed and pulled me down on top of her. “F**.Ck me,” she pleaded again. She spread her legs wide and I quickly positioned my d.!ck at the entrance to her Pu.$$y. In one smooth movement I drove my d.!ck fully inside her. “Oh my God,” Bisi called out as my d.!ck fully imbedded itself inside her.
 
I paused and enjoyed the sight of her lying under me. She opened her eyes and looked up at me before saying,
 
“F**.Ck me now.” I pulled back and began to F**.Ck her at a steady pace. As we F**.Cked she moaned over and over and repeated,
 
“Oh yes, that feels good.” I couldn’t believe how good my d.!ck felt inside her.
 
She was contracting the muscles in her Pu.$$y causing it to squeeze me in the most wonderful way. It almost felt to I as if her Pu.$$y was trying to milk my d.!ck as we F**.Cked.
 
We heard the crowd downstairs yelling,
 
“Happy New Year!” That was followed by lots of cheering. We continued F**.Cking wildly as Bisi opened her eyes and looked up at me. “Happy New Year,” she whispered in a quietly S3@.x:’y voice that made me F**.Ck her even harder and faster.
 
She quickly had worked herself into a hot passion and cried out,
“Oh yes, I’m cumming!” She tensed and I felt her Pu.$$y constrict around me. I lowered my mouth to her hard N!.ppls and quickly sucked the long tip into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around and around it as she groaned loudly and her org@.$m intensified.
 
Seeing and feeling her org@.$m under me was more than I could resist. I felt my own cum well up and I moaned as it erupted inside her wet Pu.$$y. Her org@.$m continued and I loved how her Pu.$$y felt as it contracted around me as I filled her with my cum. We continued F**.Cking, just at a slower pace, as we each rode out our passionate org@.$ms.
 
I lay down on her and we again embraced in a wild kiss. This one was only slightly less needy and intense than the one we had exchanged before our F**.Ck. We kissed and fondled each other for far shorter than I would have wanted before Bisi said, “I could stay here all night, but I need to get back to the party.”
 
We kissed again and we got up and put our clothes back on. Before we left Bisi pulled me close again and kissed me hard. “I want to thank you,” she started. “For much of the past year I have felt lonely, old, and unattractive to men. Seeing you watch me last month ignited something in me that I hadn’t felt in a long time. You made me feel S3@.x:’y and hot and like a woman again. I can’t express how good that F**.Ck felt for so many reasons. Thank you.”
 
I was astounded. I didn’t know what to say to such a whole-hearted message. As luck would have it, she kissed me again and turned to the door clearly not expecting an answer. We left the room, and as we left neither of us noticed that the door was not closed as tightly as it had been when we had entered the room.
 
“Where did you go to at midnight?” my mom asked on our way home. “I couldn’t find either you or Bisi.” I offered some excuse that I had been talking with some other people in another room and hoped she didn’t push the issue. Fortunately for me she didn’t.
 
I returned to school a few days later and shifted back into my normal routine. I thought about my encounter with Bisi often, but I had no contact with her over the next two months. Another holiday was approaching rapidly and I, having turned 21 shortly after Christmas, had been looking forward to a trip somewhere interesting with some of my friends. Things didn’t work out and those plans fell through so I decided to just head home for the holiday. Ultimately I wasn’t too disappointed as I hoped to maybe have the opportunity to F**.Ck Bisi again.
 
I arrived home a couple of days early because my final exams ended before the end of the week, so it was Thursday night when I arrived at my house. I settled in quickly and spent the night talking with my mom and catching up.
 
The next day my mom told me that she had been planning a surprise party for Bisi and that she hoped I would attend. I gladly agreed, although for far different reasons than my mother suspected. The plan was that my mom would assemble a big group of friends who were going to gather at Bisi’s house. She would keep Bisi out until the designated time and they would all surprise her upon her return. The occasion was Bisi’s 49th birthday.
 
The party kicked off just as planned and Bisi seemed completely surprised when she arrived. I had been carefully waiting for an opportunity to talk with her but hadn’t yet been successful. In the meantime I busied myself drinking and talking until I felt someone grab my upper arm. I turned hoping to see Bisi but instead found Janet.
 
“Follow me,” she said quietly as she led me upstairs and into what appeared to be her bedroom.
 
I didn’t know what was going on but I was excited to find myself alone with her in her bedroom. As usual, she looked S3@.x:’y that night and wore a low cut top that perfectly showed off her B@.0bs.
 
“What’s up?” I asked trying my best to sound composed.
 
“I know what happened on New Year’s Eve,” she openly stated. I replied with a puzzled look so she continued. “I went looking for mom and thought she might have gone up to her room to refresh her makeup. I opened the door to her room and saw you F**.Cking her brains out.”


from NaijaNewsPlus http://ift.tt/2fFnevO
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post