The Chronicles: My Benita

wallbro-1I felt the heat of her smooth body as we came together, the wonderful tingling sensation as our N!.pplss collided made me moan again.

I woke up and attempted to clear the sleepy haze from my eyes.

Benita gave a slight moan, causing me to turn around to face her. I checked the clock in my room; it was past 12 in the midnight. My eyes returned to Benita who was deeply asleep. She was N@kkd and one of her legs had rested on mine.

My eyes travelled towards her bre@.$ts. I ached to touch her. We had such a fantastic time earlier, exploring each other’s bodies. Now, I wanted more. My hand came to rest on her waist where I gently stroked her thigh. She sighed, opening her eyes and peering up to look at me. Benita was beautiful.

“What are you doing awake?” she asked quietly.

“I just could not sleep, I guess.” As I talked, my hand slipped up from the side of her waist towards her B@.0bs. Using my fingertips, I traced one of her tits, making my way around it and towards her N!.pplss. She licked her lips, her head bent, watching me stroke her. After a few moments, her head came back up and my lips met hers.

Suddenly, Benita broke our kiss and kissed my bare shoulder. I couldn’t help moaning as her soft lips made their way down my body to my bre@.$ts. She began to lick and suck them in an alternative manner and I couldn’t resist moaning all the louder because of it.

She pushed against me gently so she was lying on top of me. As she came back down I gave a slight cry of pleasure as I felt the heat of her smooth body as we came together. The wonderful tingling sensation as our N!.pplss collided made me moan again.

“Ooooh,” I sighed as Benita’s tongue travelled down my waist towards my Pu.$$y. The wonderful sensation I felt when her tongue drilled through my cunt and onto my clitoris was beyond description. I bucked wildly against her as I rode one of my most intense org@.$ms.

I pushed against her so I was on top. My mouth came down on one of her bre@.$ts while my hand glided towards her Pu.$$y. I moved way more expertly with my hand and Benita knew this. As soon as one finger teased her entrance, she lifted her hips, taking me in.

I pushed my index finger into her as deep as it could go, flicking her deepest spot and causing her to groan loudly. My mouth was still on her tit where I sucked, licked and flicked her N!.pplss as I finger-F**.Cked her. I turned my finger in her cunt around so my palm was facing upwards, towards her clit. Then I began to push against it, not letting up on her B@.0bs. She cried out, shaking violently as she came all over my hand.

As I felt her juices gushing out, I add two fingers into her cunt, stretching her then began to F**.Ck her. I pumped my finger fast and hard into her and she pushed up her hips, F**.Cking me back. This led to another org@.$m, and another, and another; until she had cum so much that she collapsed back on the bed.

I leant forward to kiss her then withdrew my hand.  I held her and we both soon fell asleep.



from NaijaNewsPlus http://ift.tt/2ee5gew
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post