SCANDAL!! What if I impregnated Freda Francis? – Comedian AY finally speaks on Freda Francis pregnancy (PICS)

Comedian Ayo Makun’s wife Mabel Makun set the social media on fire over the weekend as she called out socialite Freda Francis to leave her husband alone.

We gathered that over the weekend, Mabel took to her Instagram handle to post a recent picture of her husband with Freda Francis and the caption:

I think have had enough of the ridiculing. Freda Francis stay away from my family and I mean it.”

In a new development Comedian AY has come out to reply fans who have been calling him out over the issue of Freda’s pregnancy.

Comedian AY and wife

See Mabel’s post below:

Mabel’s post to Freda Francis

 

Speaking with TNS the comedian disclosed that:

And so if I impregnated Freda, is it something new? Because most of these celebs cover up? That na why you think say people never hear dis kain thing before. So what if na me give am belle? Abeg abeg! Na today? Leave my wife for me abeg. Na me get my thing.

My wife put something for Instagram, all of una dey kolo. I don see my name for every blog wey dey dis country since morning. Even una wey be TNS sef don carry am. Everywhere I turn, na AY this, Freda that. Una no even shout on top my upcoming film like this.”

Pregnant Freda Francis

Nawa o!



from NaijaNewsPlus http://ift.tt/2rxliXp
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post